GET FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70!
The Website routinely collects information about Visitors. Information is obtained in various ways, including the following examples:
(1) pages or pop-ups where Visitors enter information;
(2) orders for products or services from Visitors;
(3) email inquiries;
(4) telephone, mail or other communication with the Website;
(5) Visitor interaction with banners, pop-ups or Website advertisers;
(8) recognition of the IP Address of the device, such as the Visitor’s computer, which is connected to the Website;
(9) cookies, which are discussed further immediately below;
(1) to keep a Visitor “logged on” to the Website;
(2) to keep track of search criteria;
(3) to monitor a Visitor’s use;
(4) to obtain information about a Visitor’s computer;
(5) to electronically gather information about a Visitor.
A Visitor can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing computer settings. If a Visitor chooses not to accept cookies, experience with the Website (and other websites) may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Information collected by the Website includes the following examples:
(1) information entered by Visitors, including name, address, telephone number and email address;
(2) information about Visitors and Visitors’ computers which is collected electronically by the Website;
(3) the same information collected about Visitors may be collected from someone such as a friend to whom Visitors send emails from this Website, or to whom Visitors send the URL or a page of the Website;
(4) credit card information.
Credit card numbers, CVS (back of the card) numbers and expiration dates provided by Visitors are never revealed by the Website to anyone except to processing agencies and/or law enforcement authorities and/or in connection with fraud investigations and litigation. Otherwise, collected information may be used for commercial solicitation and/or general marketing and/or other commercial purposes by the Website. Collected information may be combined and/or compared with other information collected from other websites and/or elsewhere. Collected information may be used to create other information about Visitors and about others, such as behavioral profiles and buying habits. Collected information may be disclosed to and shared with outside third parties for all of the same purposes. In addition, the Website will disclose information when required by law, or if the Website believes that such disclosure is warranted to:
(1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Website;
(2) Protect and defend the rights or property of the Website, or Visitors to the Website;
(3) Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the Website;
(4) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
If Visitors click on banners and/or pop-ups and/or hyperlinked advertising from the Website, they must assume that information is being collected about them, and the Website is not responsible for the use of information collected. Also, the Website is not responsible for the content of the landing pages and/or websites to which Visitors are linked.
Visitors who use any site providing bulletin boards or other public forums, such as chat rooms, should be aware that the Website does not monitor these services. The Website does not protect Visitors in any manner regarding information Visitors post publicly and/or share with anyone else, including information about the Website’s products and/or services.
The Website uses reasonable precautions to keep its information secure. The Website reserves the right to transfer all its information in connection with the sale of all or part of its business, capital stock or assets. The Website is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. The Website is not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
As an added benefit to Visitors, the Website has a relationship with OfferShot, an independent, third party company that sends e-mail announcements to Visitors who request to receive them. When Visitors sign up for an e-mail newsletter from the Website, they are given the opportunity to also receive announcement lists from OfferShot. Whether Visitors want to receive these announcement lists is their choice; Visitors should only receive those lists they affirmatively choose to receive. If Visitors choose to receive a specific announcement list, they will receive commercial messages that are related to the topic of the list from independent third parties that have contracted with the Website and/or OfferShot to send messages to the list. Visitors may stop the arrival of these announcement lists at any time by removing their e-mail addresses from the list by following the instructions on the e-mails they receive.
Verfied transactions protecting your
privacy and security.
Enjoy fast shipping for
all orders to the U.S.
Simple returns within 30 days
across the U.S.